Don't buy parts till you search the Part number

Ken Jackson

My MSRx has been down for a while. I thought the main motor was bad and bought a new one. Same results and now it seems to loose it's bind and sometimes just seems to reboot. So obviously the 4n1 unit is bad. Checked AMain Hobbies and Horizon Hobbies, both wanted $74.99 for a new unit. I typed in BLH3201 on Ebay and found it brand new for $18.95 plus 2.85 shipping.

Someone on this site had mentioned they were leary of buying from EBay and I wanted to remind everyone that in the 2 years I have been buying helicopters and parts I have never gotten "a deal" from any vendor except on EBay. I have also never had a single issue with any vendor. I had a bad part twice and even from china the customer service was acceptable.

My last bargain was an Align AGNHES35P01 ESC for my new 450 PRO. Normal price $49.99, found brand new on Ebay for $19.90 with $2.99 shipping. I have been so close to paying full price then finding a deal so many times. I get too excited and once you decide your buying something you stop thinking clearly sometimes.

Just take that extra 30 seconds and make sure your getting the best price for your money.

Ken

cml001

I agree.. But I've also been "got"... So when it's a high dollar purchase... I research seller and pray! But I have found great deals as well.

Graham Lawrie

Its rare I get anything cheaper on Ebay that I cant get direct from Align/Fastlad...............still keep looking for bargains though:)

cml001

Yeah, u can find'm.. Sometime it's rare... Tell ya what amazes me. How much stuff on eBay is for sale at a price higher than the retail.. I don't get it... Have found stuff tho, and order a good bit. I won't buy anything from china again tho. While I was building my power supply I placed several orders... Some still have not arrived.

Top Bottom