General Devo 7 problem

Hey guys I'm having a problem , and I've been through the set up and watched various YouTube vids and it seems the pat the devo is set up correctly , however when I change the FMD switch from 0 to 1 or the square icon in the middle it goes into throttle hold and lands my Heli ???? Has anyone had this and can anyone help thanks

Lee

I would check the ST1 settings to see what your throttle curve is set to. Maybe you have 0 throttle in ST1.

Yeeh but sit the Heli on the floor at zero throttle and hit the flight mode switch and it spins up the blades and seems to push the Heli down as the skids compress a little?

Lee

That is correct, because the ST1 is Stunt mode. which means when you flick to ST1 with the throttle stick at low, the ST1 settings are constant throttle and full negative pitch. You only want to keep the heli in Normal mode until you know how to fly a little better.

Ahh I see Tony thanks , so I thought that throttle hold which obviously is on the other side of the tx would keep the blades spinning and allow the heli to land in a crisis ? Sorry if I sound like a numpty but I'm trying to learn as much as I can and have only the internet and u guys as friends , yeeh . Billy no mates , lol , so when I hit the throttle hold nothing happens , thanks again Tony , BTW as much as I love San Diego , I miss England big time

Tony

Staff member
Actually, that was Lee. Not me :biggrin1:. I would like to take credit, but I have no idea what goes on in this Tx.

Top Bottom