Dereks Trex 500e Saturday flight with mild 3D

EyeStation

Great Job Derek!
Crazy how the heli is all ready to go on to the next move, but it's us pilots holding the bird back.
Excellent progression my friend.

murankar

Staff member
Looking good u p there. I really need to get on the ball and start getting some flights in. When i get home i could be flying every day for almost two months.

Keep it up.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

concept30

Nice Flying Derek, i been on skype and flying on the Sim, still haven't seen you come on yet, im not interrested in 3D, I like hoving.

Derek

Nice Flying Derek, i been on skype and flying on the Sim, still haven't seen you come on yet, im not interrested in 3D, I like hoving.

Thanks! Yeah, I've been doing more flying with my helicopters and planes than the sim lately. When is usually a good time for sim flying for you? I have to work both Monday night and Tuesday night but I'll be off work on Wednesday and Thursday. If you want to meet up either of those days, afternoons and evenings are good for me. Send me a pm or something with a day and time that's good for you and I should around.

Derek

Yeah...I'm shopping for a brighter canopy. I don't know if I want a bright orange or bright green....but the stock "white" canopy sure does make it hard to see when it's up the in clouds, lol

I want a canopy with bright red on the left and bright green on the right, help with orientation, which I'm rubbish at, except on the sim....lol

Derek

Thanks Ken! This flight was my best flight ever....for sure. It's a comfortable flyer now but it sure does get the heart pumping when Im doing the flips and flops, and rolls and loops. The tic tocs really got me going but it was awesome! I'll work on it more!

Top Bottom