Derek's Align Trex 500 July 21

Tony

Staff member
Don't you just love it when someone ask permission to do something while they are doing it lmao. "Hey, can I have this muffin (while eating it)" hahahahahaha.

Giving you crap bro, it's all good making separate posts.

Flying was good. Got a little worried there for a second when you landed the first time then turned away from the heli while it was still spinning down and the little girl shot across the screen.

Derek

You can give me crap anytime, lol. No worries!

That little girl is my cousin's daughter, Ali. She's a cutie! She really wasn't very close to the helicopter at any time. The camera does weird things to depth perception. She knows better than to go near the helicopter, even when it's powered down. She was, in no way, in any danger. I promise!

Tony

Staff member
Oh it's all good, I just had a flash back to when I crashed my 500. My daughter came around the corner and I landed and looked away and the heli did some funky things and crashed while on the ground. Tore the living crap out of it. I would have had less damage if I would have plowed it into the ground lmao.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
That's correct! I have seen it twice at our field. as soon as they landed and looked back to cheer to us, it tipped. bad! bad! bad! at least you were in the sidewalk.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
When I fly I try to get rid of as many distractions as possible, And once i land i give it full negative pitch to hold it down from wind or what not, while it spools down. that flight looked really good Derek, can't wait to see more!

Top Bottom