Micro Crashed and rebuilt MCPx with FAI Fuselage

sarconastic

I took my MxpX out a few weeks ago and managed to mangle all the new parts I had put in it. Busted canopy mounts, Cooked tail motor, Notched rotors, split landing gear. These things are so fast, and I am so old. Before you know it, it gets away from you lol. So anyway I decide to rebuild and put the new FAI Fuselage I bought on the little bird. It is pretty kewl looking for me. I keep playing with settings as trying to calm it down but it isn't helping me much. Anyway here are a couple pics.

20140723_094144.jpg20140723_094211.jpg

20140723_094144.jpg

20140723_094211.jpg

EyeStation

Watch out for boom strikes. One hard landing and the tail part of the fuse will be trashed. Talking from experience here.

sarconastic

I just got back from the park where I went for lunch. Flew 3 batteries through her, she flew great, had a couple of nasty crashes but only sacrificed one link. The fuse held up really good. Only knocked the nose cone off once. I think for me she handles a lot better with the fuse on there. I did notice that the shorter tail does let the tail blow out a little bit but I can live with it for now. There were some moderate 4-6 mph winds and she did really well. Helped me get used to monitoring my pitch while flying.

Woody

Top Bottom