Countdown to IRCHA

Derek

So...it's 7:30am. Time to go wake up the wife so that we can finish packing, get something to eat, then leave for IRCHA. Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to check in from time to time but the only internet I'll have is from my Android. Hmmm, can I upload photos to the forum from my phone? Never done it.

We will be taking videos and photos from our phones and my video camera, so I should have a lot to show when I get back.

I also found out that from 3-4 today and tomorrow is the SAB Goblin Power Hour...and during that Power Hour, they are giving away a Goblin 500 and a Goblin 700. I've never won a giveaway like this before so I don't really expect to win this time.......but what if I did??? :)

ok....I'm going to wake up the wife and get the day started!!!

Have a great day, RCH!!!

Tony

Staff member
Yes, you cna upload pictures with the android to the forum. YOu have to use the full site though. I use my Note II all the time. Things are a little small, but it will work.

Hope you enjoy it, sure do wish I could be there.

Tony

Staff member
I have never had an issue with the pictures getting rotated. That is what I don't understand. If they are rotated though, you can fix them when you get back home. For those that are looking at them, just turn your monitor over. Think of it as "orientation practice" with your mouse as you scroll hahahaha

Top Bottom