General Correct or not

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
I was asked at the field if it made a difference if the main blades were to meet up with the tail blades. I imidiately said "NO"..since I have never aligned the main with the tail blades and have been flying with no probs...Is this correct? lol

What my GOB looks like..

P7030028.jpg

P7030028.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Does it matter for flight? No. But I always align my tail blades so they are vertical when I have the mains in the holder. This way I can push the tail all the way up against something and not hit the blades.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
In storage like said above yes ... Sort of ESP small car / closet space

Flight.... The tail blades are rotating 5 times atleast more than main. So aligning them really doesn't make ANY difference at all ... When rotating at high speed, think of main and tail as a plate or a disc... Now think.. Does it matter ? :)

So you answered right

Rotate your goblins wing once and they'll be out of sync .. Not parallel like they are :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Gaba, the Align 600N has a 4.5:1 ratio tail to head. Just FYI hehe.

I know I know ... It's a range from 4.2(my kinetic) to 5 in some birds I heard

My vibe is 4.7 I think.... Regardless lol .. The tail will be out of whack as soon as he rotates the head :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Lee

As above, the only way i could fit my 600 in the car was to get the tail blades vertical :D

Tony

Staff member
my 450 is 4.95:1 hehe. Look at little ole gabster getting all defensive. Isn't that cute hahahahaha.

After my flight today, I don't think I have to worry much about the orientation of the tail blades. They are a bit shorter than they used to be...

Top Bottom