Constant Piros and much more from this week.

Lee

As the forum has been reverted to the old one, all threads from the last week were lost.
So here are my flights from this week again :)
Got my piroflips nailed, and worked on getting all my manoeuvres more balanced for both directions.
Its probably my best week of flying in a long time.
Over 50 flights in 5 days :D
My heli and batteries certainly felt the strain.
After my last flight yesterday, the tail was locking up. Sounded like the servo gears were stripped.
Turned out, the tail shaft was clogged up with dust, stopping the pitch slider from moving.
Batteries were groaning under the constant charge discharge all day long.
Well here are the flights I got on film.
I'm off out again to get some more heli flights, and some glider soaring later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slobberdog

Some nice flying Lee, so want to get the guts to start doing some 3d but want to nail all my turns and things first

Lee

Thanks Kev,
Orientations in all directions, are the most important thing to get first.
Its all well and good learning to do a loop, roll, or piroflip.
But if you don't get your basics dialled first, you don't know how to recover when something goes wrong.
Keep at it and the 3D will come.
This week for me was a turning point in my flying. My learning curve just jumped a level :D.

Slobberdog

Seems like your having fun mate and that helps considerably, I think I am getting more confident with movements in diff orientations so hopefully it will click for me and become second nature, maybe a bit of the fear of crashing will then go away,

damhdearg

Sweet keep at it, difficult to learn but will be useful skills when you nail the constant piros. You made me start on them now lol.

Top Bottom