Clearview Update 5.32

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone. If you guys don't have the latest version (5.32), then you need to upgrade. I went without upgrading for a long time, and now I'm wondering why lol. In the 5.3 version, you can set the weather to be more like it is outside. This means, your steady hover... Not any more. it's about as realistic as it gets. I have spent a couple hours on there just playing with it, and it's really fun.

Another new update is the FPV that you can now do. But, because most places use actual ground level pictures, You can't do FPV in most places. I can't remember the name of the one that you can do it off the top of my head though, and I'm not on the computer that has Clearview on it. I'm sure someone will chime in and let us know.

but, get this update. If you have purchased Clearview, then you get lifetime updates. Also, remember that if something goes wrong, all you have to do is drop a line to Stephan and he will make it right. he has returned my emails in less than 24 hours every time. Great CS IMO.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
True that ... I think Stephan will block me soon. I literally ate his head out when my clearview was not working, but he helped me and replied in less that 24 hrs.

Anywaz.. Now that I have that.

Please let me know what model to use for my exi 450 v3. How to set throttle and pitch curve. I selected trex pro and hovering is a price of cake for me on the sim, and I went to ff fast. But I haven't set any thing on it so that might change everything. Help me how to progress the right way! :) and the settings that I need to do there. I did notice expo is negative there. If u put positive the heli gets twitchier. Lemme know! :)

Tony

Staff member
Yes, the expo is reversed from what it is in teh DX6i. As for settings, I don't change anything. I usually don't put any expo into any of my controls. I do limit the tail so that I get the piro rate that I want, and not something like my 250 that is on crack lol. One thing that you can do, go into your weather settings, and scroll all the way down to windy day. See the quote below to see what I always have mine set to. And, the 700 HQ is my favorite on there. But, I will throw the 450's around, and also the 250 if I'm feeling like something twitchy lol.

Windy Day Variant 4

Wind speed 0-12 MPH (~4.48 m/s) with significant variations in speed and direction.

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
Yep, I updated mine to 5.32 tonight and also got the idleup switch to work like it should. I getting ready to start working on forward flight and all that stuff next. I'm getting tired of following my heli around in the yard. I'm confident that I can takeoff and land, so next is nosein, left and right. Woo Hoo I gradeated kindergarten. Oh, here is my settings for the DX6i and Clearview.

D/R Expo - Position 1 ail-80 ele-80 rudd-80 +30 on all
Position 2 100 and +30 on all
Travel - 100% on all
Sub Trim - default
Gyro - Sw = F.Mode Rate is 0: 0 1: 100 Norm 0 Stunt 0
Throttle = default Pitch = Default
SwashType= 1 90

I never change my rate switches to position 0 I leave them in position 1. Works great with my cable. You will have to diddle wit the settings in clearview to get the stick movement correct. The Idle up switch works too.
I like the Trex 600 v1.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
If you have not updated your clearview for a while, it's time. There are a few more planes that are fun, including the F-117. Also, you can download some F-22 foamies that are pretty responsive. Only thing that I don't like about them is they are taking off from the ground like they have a landing gear, even though there is no gear lol. They are just kinda floating there. But man are they fun hehe.

Keith

I did mine a couple days ago (5.33). The Sky Surfer (Bixler) is there as well, and with hand launch... Open throttle b4 it starts or you will nose dive...

Top Bottom