clearview not so clear to me

hawk-i

Hey guys I got a little tired of phoenix so I downloaded clearview. The download went ok but when I try to use my tx the program don't seem to recognize it. The only options I get are either keyboard or usb keyboard #1 or keyboard #2. I tried using my dx6i with my phoenix cable and I had a flysky tx with the cable that came with it but nothing changed. Still flying with the keyboard that I wont be taking out into the field. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Tony

Staff member
It's been so long since I have flown clearview that I can't remember how it works. I'm pretty sure the phoenix cable will not work though, I think it's proprietary to phoenix. the flysky I would think should work, but I'm not sure. Send Stefan an email and ask him. He is the creator of clearview. Has helped me out a lot in the past. skiritzo@gmail.com

Let me as you, what about phoenix did you get tired of? It's 5x the sim of clearview, I'm not sure you will get any more pleasure if any out of clearview. Just my opinion.

hawk-i

Thanks Tony I sent a message to the link you gave me. It's not that I don't like Phoenix I just saw that clearview was only 40 bucks so I thought I would try it out . But if I have to control it by keyboard it's not worth 4 bucks to me.

Top Bottom