Christmas Present

Adam

So i had told my Wife that i wanted an blade MCPX V2 for christmas but it does need upgrades right out of the box So i think after checking out reviews that i am changing it to an 130 X w/ three Batts. Anybody have any Pros and Cons feel free to leave them here.......

Tony

Staff member
The v2 doesn't "Need" upgrades, they are just more fun. It will do just about everything you could want stock out of the box. But the brushless motor upgrade is well worth it. And yes, that will bring it up to the cost of the 130, but the 130 is bigger lol. I like throwing the mcpx around the air and people just stand there in awe.

murankar

Staff member
If you have a small or a house with lots of stuff in it you'll wish you had the mcpx. the 130X is the same size as the 120sr maybe a tad bigger, also would make a good garage flyer.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
go for the 130x man! OUT OF THE BOX or anything per say it wont need any upgrades. its got a brushless motor, tons of power and no tail blowing! :)

Everyone who has it tells me its the best small bird made till date. :D :D

Adam

it's such an awesome bird whichever one you got but it looks like the 130x is better at 3d and if you shop hard enough you can get them with 3 batt

Top Bottom