Christmas eve flying at a new field

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Went to rowlett Rc club. Man!! Great field ! Open space! And such good people!!

Met bill here (who made this video) through a classifies transaction of my rjx head that I recently sold hahahahha.. So he and I planned to fly sometime
And he introduced me to his Rc field. It's AMA certified and barely 35bucks for a year. That's amazing!! And the air space is just beautiful!

Well went and flew my 450 and my vibe there today. 450 did better (sort of) after reprogramming... Gain pots on 3gx were lowered to 20 or 30 on both aile and ele.

Anywaz. Got all that... And bill made a video of me flying my vibe. It ran beautifully. A tank gave me 9.5 minutes of pure power! And then I had a full header untouched which I usually don't get into .. This flight had funnels in all 4 orientations and tic tocs and piro flips and what not... So

Here is the video... He said the rest 5 minutes didn't turn out very well so he uploaded the first 5 :)

Have fun!!

Gaba takes his JR Vibe 50 for a spin - YouTube

And A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS :) to everyone! :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Lee

Met bill here (who made this video) through a classifies transaction of my rjx head that I recently sold hahahahha.. So he and I planned to fly sometime
And he introduced me to his Rc field. It's AMA certified and barely 35bucks for a year. That's amazing!! And the air space is just beautiful!

Well went and flew my 450 and my vibe there today. 450 did better (sort of) after reprogramming... Gain pots on 3gx were lowered to 20 or 30 on both aile and ele.

Anywaz. Got all that... And bill made a video of me flying my vibe. It ran beautifully. A tank gave me 9.5 minutes of pure power! And then I had a full header untouched which I usually don't get into .. This flight had funnels in all 4 orientations and tic tocs and piro flips and what not... So

Here is the video... He said the rest 5 minutes didn't turn out very well so he uploaded the first 5 :)

Have fun!!

Looks like a nice place to fly. Merry Christmas

Whirlybird

Nice Gaba :hdbng: Now go out there and give Santa a hand :yikes: I think his sleigh is going to be pulled by 8 tiny MCPXs.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Adam

Very nice flying man i cant wait to get that raptor 30 in my workshop and have you help me setup mccpm and my curves lol. That heli sounds so good and i think i am gonna be hooked on nitro.

Graham Lawrie

Have fun!!

Excellent, Merry Xmas

Top Bottom