Check this out!!! Gaui NX4 Gasser Insanely Awesome Flight!!

murankar

Staff member
Derek I am impressed with that kit. I saw that video a short while ago. I really love what gaui is attempting to do. They have recently released the production of their gasser regime and so for it has my attention.

The engine is looking sexy also and at 3.15 at gallon you'll get many many long flights, close to 15 minutes of flight.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
Okay didn't see that video. I saw the first demo video that Gaui released. Still an amazing flight for a gasser.

Derek

This machine definitely has my interest. I can't seem to fine a link for it with a price. Gas prices, up here, are near $4.00/gal again but this helicopter would still be awesome fun to fly.

cml001

Still beats $30-35 a gal for nitro.. The kit would pay for itself pretty quick in that view.

murankar

Staff member
Gaui has nor officially released the kit yet. Its still in the ramp up phase. These Gaui engines have many people wondering. I hope it's not just a optical illusion. The only PITA about gassers is the break in time.

Derek

Maybe I should do some research on gasser engines. I really don't know the first thing about non-electric heli's. I'm surely no pro with electric heli's but even less knowledgeable with nitro or gassers. It's still an intriguing idea that definitely has my interest.

Top Bottom