450 Cheap CF 325 blades

Derek

The price looks good. I guess my thoughts would be, if you just intend on doing hovering and flying circuits, probably any carbon fiber blades would work. When you start getting into massive hardcore 3D, you might want to step up to a good quality set of blades.

heli-maniac

Blades are not something to go cheap on . Your will understand when you have one fly at you from it coming apart
Plus those are from China will take almost a month to get them

Tony

Staff member
I have to agree with Jesse on this one. Will they get you in the air? Probably. However, the glue they use can come apart and if that happens, the blade will break off at the root. The cheapest I would go is the Align blades. If you want good blades, get a set of EDGE blades. There are others like Cyclone that are also great. But, I would stay away from China stuff.

murankar

Staff member
I agree with Tony and Jessie, but if your still crashing a lot then from a cost point of view it might make sense to use EXI or equivalent blades. Now if you do go this route you should ne be trying to push the blades into aerobatics. Just for hovering around and figure eights should not over tax those blades.

The glue/resin that the bldes are made with may not be UV safe so be cautious.

concept30

I agree with them three, cheap blades arent the way to go, i use to buy 5 dollar blades from hobby king, and before i even try to take off, if i tip my heli and the blades hit the ground the tips will break, im going with Rail blades for now on.

xokia

I buy the Align 325D blades for $10 each but they take 2 months to get. So when I order I buy 10 at a time. At those price it doesn't make sense to buy "cheap" blades.

Top Bottom