Sold: Century .50 (600) size nitro heli frame (Sport Hawk pro stretched) : $150 :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
For Sale is a Century .50 size heli kit.

This heli is in immaculate condition. This is a century Sport Hawk Pro stretched to .50 size heli .The heli is in dis-assembled condition in a box ready to ship. It will come with installed upgrades :
1) Flybarless head: Modded stock head. Has all the parts to go back to flybar if you would like. Its all there.
2) Auto Rotation one way bearing: This heli stock doesn’t come with that, I upgraded it with an available century upgrade
3) Carbon Fibre Swash guide: A very good century upgrade needed.
4) Gear Ratio Reduction white gear: reduced gear ratio from 9.1 (stock) to 8.7.
5) Trex 600N canopy. I had one lying around, and it fit perfectly. But I also have the stock canopy if you would want it.
6) The main head yoke is upgraded to metal for safer more reliable higher head speed operation.
All these upgrades in themselves are about 100+ bucks. All these are century’s own upgrades no after-market mods.
This is a great heli for a beginner into big size birds. And a great beginner bird for Nitro too. It was designed to fly as slow – sport. It’s a great and reliable helicopter which is simple to build. I have the manual with it which will guide you through the building process. I am asking a very low price – 150 OBO plus shipping.
Add 40 bucks and you can get the cyclic and throttle servos I used on it. Futaba S3151 / S3152 and JR servo for throttle.
I know it’s a cliché to say this, but I really have not ever crashed it. Yes I had an engine burn in flight, but I autoed it down. So really I have kept good care of it. All parts are working. Add your engine and electronics and you’ll be in air in no time. It’s a GREAT deal to get started with a Nitro 600 size bird. Also GREAT for scale mechanics and very commonly used for that because of its light weight.
Paypal only. CON US only. Thanks!

(The pics are from when I had it built and flying.. so gives you an idea)

PLEASE REMEMBER ELECTRONICS AND ENGINE are NOT INCLUDED as seen in pics.

IMG_1078-.jpg

IMG_1076-.jpg

IMG_1071-.jpg

IMG_1070-.jpg

IMG_1069-.jpg

photo 4.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

Top Bottom