Micro Cant stop smilling from a little such a littel heli

pj1969

WOW!!! not even my goblin makes me smile like this does, just unpacked this little MCPX i bought this week on a spur of the moment whim and didn't now if made a wise decision. Well after binding it to my tx, took it out in the garden and immediately she hovered rock solid and just like my 450, 600 and gobby 700. OK OK its no goblin or 450/600, but the smile on my face as i walked with her flying through the kitchen and into the lounge where the Mrs was sat watching TV. The look on her face was priceless. This will be a fantastic little heli to bring on in the winter, as the weather now has taken a turn in the UK so i an indoor heli is a must. Anyone thinking about buying one??? DO IT!!!! bags of fun for next to nothing

Tony

Staff member
Yup, I have two of them and they are a blast. Well, until the tail motor starts dying that is lmao. Post up some video!!!!!!

pj1969

I will endeavor to get some footage Tony, ,going to the field tomoz weather permitting, new bits on the gobby, 450 test flight and mcpx if its not too windy lol. Graham i've been looking at the 150, looks great fun, maybe in the new year i'll get one.

Slobberdog

Looks that way for South Wales for the next week Lee,

Great to see you having fun PJ, I found that fun factor and enjoyment when I got the 130x and still love it, am still keeping an eye open for a bargain Mcpx BL to come up, I need something new to play with as well, oh wait I am supposed to be saving the pennies for a 350qx, mmmmh

Graham, Align will have had to take a massive step forward with the motor driven tail of that 150 to gain back a little of the distaste that is left from the 100x, which believe me a lot of people still have,

Top Bottom