General Calibrate Throttle end points on Talon 90

totoheat

Hello Guy

Am trying to complete settings on my T90 ESC and am confuse on regard to how calibrate end points

what I don't understand is how it has to be done,I have 3GX and external BEC on my system

Do I need to use the ESC internal BEC ? I mean reconnect the red wire on ESC extension, then connect this cable to Throttle on 3GX and connect the main battery and perform the calibration ?? :anyone:

or can be done with BEC installed if this can be done this way how the ESC its going to get energized? :confused-new:

All ideas are very much appreciated

Angel

cml001

Not sure bud... Swapped out the 90 for a 120.. But I believe the BEC in the 90 is supposed to really good. But as I said I'm not sure. Plus I'm not a 3gx guy.

murankar

Staff member
Throttle points are dome on the esc not the bec. I have a Phoenix 50 amp and all I had to do was the standard setup. Power tx, throttle max, plug in flight pack, wait for tones, lower throttle then repowered system.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

totoheat

Lee

Should I proceed the way I do to fly I mean connecting both BEC and ESC batteries pack, here is where I get confuse

Angel

Lee

As far as what you need to do with the 3GX, I don't know, cause I have never used one.
But putting that aside. You just plug the Heli in as if you were going to fly.
But as the instructions say, take the blades off to do this, just in case :)

totoheat

Lee

I have done the End Points as per instructions but I may do something wrong as before this calibration I just to power TX then power BEC then power the ESC and six tones for cell count came but to initialize i push TH switch then final tone came and all ready to fly

Now after calibration i follow above connection process but final tone came just after cell count and now i don't need to push TH switch to have final tone

i don't understand what change i made wrong

all ideas are well appreciated

Angel

Lee

So you are saying that when you plug in the Heli it goes through the tones and is ready to fly without moving anything?
Then this is right, from what I can understand.
Does the heli spool up when you raise the throttle?

totoheat

Lee

Yes, now it does spool up once i apply throttle

so it was wrong before cause to have ESC arm final tone the TH switch has to be on????

I get so just to it in way it was before that now i have to be careful each time i energize system

another question, where laid the difference having it calibrated and before when it wasn't ??

is range of Throttle bigger?

Thanks
Angel

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

TD, okay so is set now...

Angel

Top Bottom