Bumpy Baby Auto

It's a bit breezy so the Heli is a bit all over the place , well that's my excuse anyway lol[video=youtube_share;WTgQ59SajGk]http://youtu.be/WTgQ59SajGk[/video]

stokke

Very nice approach to the whole auto rotation game ;) Later on you will see that with a bit more head speed, the autos will become more manageable.

EyeStation

If that was my heli, it would have found a way to hit that pole out there. Your heli looks nice and smooth.

Thanks Eyestation , it is very smooth although in this vid there is some wind but I will take some more vids in the morning when there will be no wind and hopefully show how super smooth she really is :victorious:

Thanks Derek , I thought it looked a bit all over the place as I'm not so good in the wind but I will for sure keep practicing and post some better vids ASAP! But yeeh I'm pleased with my progress thus far :bee:

Derek

Well, I have to say that you are in high spirits....and that's awesome! I imagine that you were "all over the place" because of the wind, a bit, as well as the ground effect that is caused by hovering low. If you were to climb up another 12 inches or so, I would be that the helicopter wouldn't move around as much. Nonetheless...keep your spirits up and keep practicing.

Top Bottom