Building Or Flying, Which Do You Prefer?

What Do You Like Better, Building Or Flying?

• Building

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Flying

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Aregorn1

LOL that would be a tough one for me to answer since I only have the one plane right now, and it's one that takes a little more room than I have in the yard [I haven't found a good large area to fly in yet]. But off the top of my head I would have to say the Build is one of the best parts. The build part that is not the tedious tracing and cutting. LOL

Michael

john2012

Banned
wow everyone likes to build and i will build anything and im about to build the trex pro dfc flybarless with spektrium sat rx two of them like tony

stokke

Love building new models! But nothing beats a perfect day of flying - when you get that great feeling of accomplishment and everything seems to just click. When the helicopter for a second feels like an extension of your own body and mind - that moment, can't be beat.

treff

Yes there is a great sense of accomplishment from a build. There is no pressure especially if you have more than one heli. Flying also has great reward and moments of joy and moments of despair.
I think that is what keeps you coming back. The meticulous of the engineering, of over coming the build and putting something together that is an electro/mechanical masterpiece is fantastic, then,
having the balls to put this creation on the line by remotely flinging it around the sky. yes indeed we are all absolutely off our tiny little trollies, we are all totally mad.
Put me down for half and half. half barkin mad half bakin sane. Love it.

Top Bottom