Bonjour from Laval

solcman

Bonjour everyone

I am a newbie in this wonderful hobby, no kidding. I started out last summer with a TRex 500 and DX8, but I'm still struggling with collective pitch. I also have a Blade Nano cPX for in-house flying during winter months, but it seems that the walls are too close, or that sometimes they just jump at my little yellow bird. I guess you know what I'm talking about. Many thanks to the Web and particularly sites like this one from which I have learned most of what I know about RC helis. I am in the process of changing the frame of the Nano cPX and I am right down to pulling the motor out and replacing it with a genuine Nano brushless motor. But darn, I just noticed that the new motor is longer and slimmer than the original and its too late Friday evening to go back to the hobby house. Come springtime, I'll be out again trying to get the big one up in the air and hoping it stays up there until I tell it to come down.

Many thanks for the help - solcman

pvolcko

Welcome aboard, solcman! Let us know how you like that nano with the brushless setup. Better yet, take some pics and do a write up on the conversion! :)

Ken Jackson

Welcome! My favorite big heli is the TRex 500 DFC and DX8. Good choices. Are you using a simulator. I quit flying CP birds in the house. If you just want to hover its fine but I always tried to do something more then learned quickly that hitting furniture and walls was expensive.

Top Bottom