General Blades size

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
A happy & safe Holiday Season to All! Would someone tell me if Tarot, Align and most 450 helis use 325 size blades. Gaui X3 blades sizes start at 325 and go to 360. I would like to know the difference between the two. Is it for more lift or control? I would like to know before I order a set of blades for my Gaui X3. Thanks for your help and enjoy Safe Holidays, everyone.

Sparse

325 are the right size for a 450. the 360 are for the dominator L. if you put 360 blades on any 450 you run the risk of boom strikes.

Lee

The gaui X3 has two configurations.
3S battery set up with 325mm blades
6S battery set up with 360mm blades
If you try to run the 360mm blades on the 3S set up, the motor/esc will be under a lot of strain. It will fly, but its not designed to.

murankar

Staff member
The biggest thing in blade size and cord width is about disk loading. The lighter the disk load the floater it feels and the higher the loading the more heavier it feels in the air. Once you start to get into more advanced sport and 3D flight you will feel the difference. As for the X3 it is able to fly the 360mm blades as Lee stated. One thing I am not 100% on is weather or not it needs stretched. I have yet to and kits to do so, so I am thinking that it will handle the big blades without modification.

Tony

Staff member
As stated, the 360's are for a 6s setup. Get ready, there is fixing to be a 380 size in January lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
You must be talking about the Goblin 380. Yes sir i will be running 6s set up. I haved order to order the RJX 360. Like Lee said about strain on the electronics, i don't need that. For the stretch kit for the X3, i don't think theirs a stretch kit for it. I haven't seen one, just the belt conversion kit.

Top Bottom