Micro blade msr problem

gas man

my airlerons dont work unless i put pressure on the part that sticks out side of swash plate?

heres a video

doing my head in as sure theres meant to be movement there?

appreciate any help.

thx

dave

Last edited by a moderator:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Have you tried cleaning that servo? May be the rake style potentiometer fingers are just dirty or bent too far in after crashes or just usage... And it's causing that.

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Westy

LEGEND
Have you tried cleaning that servo? May be the rake style potentiometer fingers are just dirty or bent too far in after crashes or just usage... And it's causing that.

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

I concur..... strip the servo and clean it with contact cleaner. blow with an air gun to evaporate it all off

gas man

thx guys,im a real newbie,ive only crashed it lightly a few times,ats like brand new.

do you reckon you could point out exactly what im meant to strip down!

thx

dave

Tony

Staff member
Take the canopy off, and there are 4 screws per servo that you will need to take off. Either use the electronics cleaner, or use some alcohol and a cotton swab to clean the servos. Just make sure to go lightly when you are putting it back together. The screws can strip out really easy.

Lee

Before you strip it down, look at the gears of the servo. I had a grain of sand get stuck in the teeth and stopped the servo from working.

Tony

Staff member
Good point Lee. I actually had some loose hair that it picked up off the floor that was causing the elevator to bind up.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
So what was it? sand particle or just the servo cleaning? Post it up so it helps others too :D :D

gas man

it was a small bit/ball of fluff wedged round the botton near the small cog on the servo.

we have wood flooring through the whole house so its really dusty,

thx again

dave

Top Bottom