450 Blade 450 3d video

concept30

i thought i will post a video of my blade, the blade grips bearings aren't loc tight, wasn't sure if I should or shouldn't use loc tight, the blade grips aren't tight, there very loose.
blade 450 - YouTube

Tony

Staff member
If you are talking about the bolts that go into the feathering shaft, they should have thread lock on them. Make sure to clean the bolts and the inside of the feathering shaft with alcohol first to remove all of the oil. If you are talking about the bolts that go through the blades, they should be snug enough that the blades don't drop when held horizontal, but loose enough to drop if you give it a jerk. And not drop past 45º.

The heli looked like a hand full. Keep it up and you will get it in no time.

Westy

LEGEND
looks like you need about 30% expo set up on your Ail and ELE ... and limit your Dual rates on the AIL and ELE to about 60 until you get the feel for her.

stokke

looks like you need about 30% expo set up on your Ail and ELE ... and limit your Dual rates on the AIL and ELE to about 60 until you get the feel for her.

I second this. You need to tame down your controls :D

murankar

Staff member
Also needs some trimming. I remember those days. Trying to get off the ground for the first time is scary. At least for it was.

Keep at it and those training gear will come off soon enough.

Top Bottom