Blade 450 3d Tail Problem

concept30

Please help, i hope the broken knob on the gyro isnt going keep me from fixing the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

you are obviously not getting enough travel on the tail slider. It's too bad that the travel pot is broken on your gyro. I was just looking on ebay for a replacement gyro. For $21.00, you can get a new one from Hong Kong or $65.00 here in the states. I'm still talking with some of my heli buddies to see if we can find a Heading Hold gyro that can be used.

Graham Lawrie

Have you tried disconnecting the rod from the servo and see what movement you have in the servo:) You can get a cheap replacement from Hobbyking that would do the job. My advice is change the gyro:) If the button is gone you cant change the settings:)

Please help, i hope the broken knob on the gyro isnt going keep me from fixing the problem.

Hey Dustin, I've got a G210 off my blade 450 I don't need now as I've converted my heli to FBL, don't know how long it will take to get it to you from the UK but your welcome to it, if you don't get sorted soon pm me with your address and I'll ship it to you..

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be really nice of you, Tony!

I don't mind Derek, since I've been on RCH I've felt a good friendship between members, and we are here to help each other out, I can't give much in the way of advice yet, but a gyro sitting doing nothing I can give to someone in need, no probs...

Must admit the G210 isn't the best of gyros, probably the worst...lol, but it's stock for that blade...

Last edited:

Derek

You're right! There is a certain amount of "brotherhood" at RCH and that is what has kept me coming back.

I had a spare Heading Hold gyro for my 500 that I wasn't using. One of my Youtube buddies was in need of a gyro....so, I shipped it off to him and he's been flying his 500 ever since.

I have spoke with Dustin and I think he may contact you about that gyro that you have available.

You're right! There is a certain amount of "brotherhood" at RCH and that is what has kept me coming back.

I had a spare Heading Hold gyro for my 500 that I wasn't using. One of my Youtube buddies was in need of a gyro....so, I shipped it off to him and he's been flying his 500 ever since.

I have spoke with Dustin and I think he may contact you about that gyro that you have available.

No probs, it works ok, I'll ship it off when I get his address...

Graham Lawrie

AHHH!! That gives me an idea:) I saw this on another forum:)

As a suggestion how about a FREE section where you could put things that you have but are not used just sitting there and we could put parts on that anyone could get for free or postage cost?? I am sure we all have parts we could do the same with?? What do you think Tony?

Tony, I thought you sent Dustin a gyro. Did you send him a servo, too?

Haha, sorry Derek/Dustin, yes it's the gyro I sent, I put servo because I'm busy working on them.... Durrrr.. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

AHHH!! That gives me an idea:) I saw this on another forum:)

As a suggestion how about a FREE section where you could put things that you have but are not used just sitting there and we could put parts on that anyone could get for free or postage cost?? I am sure we all have parts we could do the same with?? What do you think Tony?

Hey Graham, that sounds like a brilliant idea to me, I've got some blade 450 FB stuff I'll never use again, but I wouldn't like to pay for postage all the time...lol, that gyro I sent wasn't cheap...lol

Top Bottom