450 Blade 400 3d

What about the blade 400 3d?. I know its outdated, but I bought one off ebay for $150.00. It looks great ... I am traing CP on Nano cpx... hoping to fly the 400 soon...

Admiral

Hi Riley, I have two once you put some decent servos in them they are great, one of mine is also converted to FBL no problems gives it a whole new lease of life.

concept30

I have a blade 450 3d also, i hate that it has a belt system and not a TT Torq Tube aka metal tube for the tail, i wouldnt be having tail problems if i had a TT for the tail system.

I love this hobby too... I bought my 400 on ebay. Got it real cheap. This is my first big heli. It seems to be in great shape and has several upgrades on it. It had a battery plug on it that was different than the eflight plugs. I changed it out and got it going. Took it out in the garage to run it a bit and it spun around. Figured out that the tail servo was not working. I have one ordered... Hope to try to hover it soon...

Blade 400.jpg

Blade 400.jpg

concept30

I have not given up on helicopters, i ordered 2 sets of main blades and one set of tail blades, and a better main 121 tooth gear

hawk-i

I also have a blade 400 and 450 and the only thing I'm worried about is parts. I called my local Hobby Town just to see if they had main and feathering shafts in stock. They didn't. So that kind of worries me with those things being the weak link in a crash. I guess horizon hobby could discontinue the parts at any time. Anyone know a good supplier of those parts other than horizon hobby.

pvolcko

Blade parts are sold all over. Tower hobbies kind of sucks for helis. They are much more car and plane oriented. On eBay I buy from gonitro hobbies for most blade parts. At least on 450 and smaller helis. A main hobbies website is good for blade too.

Top Bottom