Sold: Blade 300X

pvolcko

SOLD is a used Blade 300X. It's got a lot of new parts on it. I have a new motor for it to which is not yet installed, which I'll sell with the heli (see list below). Will sell with or without 7200BX, your choice.

Two upgrades installed on it, otherwise all stock parts: CF main blades and Lynx frame stiffener.

Parts that will come with it from opened packages or that I'd like to include in the sale:
opened:
1 Canopy Stud

1 Blade Grip
2 Servo-swash links
new:
1 Red Canopy
1 Yellow Canopy
2 Frames
1 Set Lynx Plastic Main Blades (yellow)
4 Servo Gear Sets
1 Servo links (3/pkg)
1 Main Rotor Hub
1 Anti-rotation guide
1 Canopy stud (2/pkg)
1 Dampeners (4/pkg, 2 sets)
1 Cyclic Servo
1 Motor

Asking $250 with 7200BX and all the parts, shipped in the continental US. Outside US will include some additional shipping to be determined.
If you want to slice it a different way or just buy some parts I'm open, make an offer.

Selling because I picked up a 300CFX.

Last edited:

pvolcko

Not even a nibble. Bunch of anti-blade biased bastards. :)

Seriously, this is a great machine for learning. Both for the beginner stepping up from a 130X type machine or for the more experienced pilot looking for a heli they can throw around with new moves without fear of a huge repair bill. Also great for those needing a machine to use in back yard. The parts it comes with alone are worth close $100, including a brand new motor. $150 for a used 7200BX is pretty reasonable. You're getting the heli for for free.

Make me an offer.

murankar

Staff member
I would if I had the cash right now. I may need to brush up on my blade stuff.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

pvolcko

Hmm. May need to part this one out. No love for the 300X round here.

Guess I'll take some pics and post it up on ebay and see if there is some interest there.

Top Bottom