Quad Blade 200QX Disable 3D firware

Jerryz

Hi guys. I am not really much of a 3D guy. I just like flying around. Does anyone know how to disable the 3D firmware. Horizon Hobby told me to hold the bind button, left rudder and wait for tones. Well I did that several times, and for a second I get the normal green light, then it goes right back to the 3D white light. :scratchchin:

pvolcko

Make sure you are holding left rudder and bind button as you power up the transmitter. Can't hit left rudder after holding bind and powering up, you may miss the bind stage.

?? Just a guess. I remember having a bit of trouble getting the 350QX into calibration mode, and it is done in a similar way.

Jerryz

Thanks Paul. I did that several times. It seems to work for a couple of seconds. I get the normal green stability light, but then it switches back to the 3D white. I will try it again when I get home. Thanks again.

Jerryz

Well Paul, I disabled the 3D firmware, but just for future reference you have to hold the rudder stick right. But you steered me in the right direction. Thanks

Top Bottom