Blade 130xxx

murankar

Staff member
I got side tracked with family and food issues. Looks like your getting braver on the inverted, ready to try on the 450 or the 550?

heli-maniac

hell i crashed the 450 after putting the 3g back on it so its on the shelf and not be back out with out a real flybarless system
thinking of buying a IKON to put on it and compare to the AR7200bx
the 550 is ready but not in this wind we are having not for the first flight anyway
and yes im getting braver at inverted stuff thanks to my nanos
that was the first real time doing anything with the 130 xxx with the spin 8000 in it man that thing has the power

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't cause I am hating my 130 right now honestly ... Lol :D

Fly safe!! :) have fun!
what did you do to it now

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hell i crashed the 450 after putting the 3g back on it so its on the shelf and not be back out with out a real flybarless system
thinking of buying a IKON to put on it and compare to the AR7200bx
the 550 is ready but not in this wind we are having not for the first flight anyway
and yes im getting braver at inverted stuff thanks to my nanos
that was the first real time doing anything with the 130 xxx with the spin 8000 in it man that thing has the power

- - - Updated - - -

what did you do to it now

Nothing

It has decided to vibrate on the tail like parts are falling off it

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
So, you are the third crash... I think we are all safe now lmao. Sucks about the crash though, seriously.

Tony

Staff member
hehe, me too lmao. I just hope I can get a few flights in on the 600 (if I get the time) before I put it in for the first time. I'm REALLY thinking about ordering those harder gears for the tail so if you want those front tail gears back, I will be happy to send them to you. Might be a while though.

Tony

Staff member
didn't know if you were planning a 600 or something lmao. They will be here if I get the other gears though.

Top Bottom