Micro Blade 130 x help

185cm

I just picked up a blade 130 x and was wondering if there is a recommended setting in the spectrum DX6i for a beginner that would tame it down a bit.

Thanks 185CM

Slobberdog

Not really,

But I used when I was a beginner with it,

This is for normal mode,

Pitch curve 45-47.5-50-75-100
Throttle curve 0-40-70-70-70
And 40% expo on aileron and elevator

I found as well that the heavier blades I put on helped with the stability of the bird, and I used the KBDD blades, I did not like the bullet blades one bit though

I have a lot of bling on mine now that gives it a lot more stability, but tbh it takes away from the durability of the bird and the fun factor. I learnt a lot from the 130x enjoy it and don't bang the sticks to much as it moves really fast.

heli-maniac

If the stock settings on the DR/Expo of 85/40 still seem to be tomuch then you could try 70dr and 30 expo
And as Kev said about 70% Throttle curve
That should slow it down some

185cm

I just wanted too say thanks for the settings on my blade 130. It makes it solid and much easier to fly and i can work my way back into some quicker setting as i get used to it. Any other help that i need i well let you know.

Thanks 185cm

Slobberdog

Check out the thread in this section 130x bling

130x Bling

There is not much left on there stock, but the more metal you put on the more docile it becomes, but that's down to the fact it's heavier and the motor can't do so well with the extra weight,

If I had another stock 130x I would only put three things on it, an Xtreme titanium head block, solid carbon main shaft and Lynx lx0525 tail servo.

Oh and KBDD blades all around, as I don't like the Blade stock items,

heli-maniac

Dont buy the Xtreme tail blade grip asm. I have had 2 of the tail shafs come apart
the last one caused a bad crash .Xtreme parts have fallen off on there quality.

Top Bottom