Blade 130, then T-Rex 500

Derek

The 130x flight was cool! Nice job! I did, however, stop watching the 500 flight video because there was no 500. You just need to remember to move your head up a bit more. The 500 sounded good.

The 130x flight was cool! Nice job! I did, however, stop watching the 500 flight video because there was no 500. You just need to remember to move your head up a bit more. The 500 sounded good.

Sorry about that. Thanks, regarding the 130. I have another video link to my 500 in here that I kept in view better.

Ken Jackson

Here is what I finally came up with. couldn't get the pitch at first but any of my videos I've shot in the past month where shot with this. The blue piece is the foam that comes out of a 500 blade holder.

2014-08-13 17.58.50.jpg

2014-08-13 17.58.50.jpg

Hey, Ken. Great camera setup! I tried that with a slightly smaller digital camera, but it didn't work the way I cut out part of the bill. I didn't try again.

Ken Jackson

I don't enjoy flying as much if I don't record it. I can't appreciate the flight as much when I'm flying. And I learn more watching right after I fly because I remember what I was thinking at the time. And when there is a crash most of the time you can see what you could have done that might have avoided it. For me it's a must.

Ken

Nice flying with the 130 Larry, didn't see much of the 500, but she sounds cool...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't enjoy flying as much if I don't record it. I can't appreciate the flight as much when I'm flying. And I learn more watching right after I fly because I remember what I was thinking at the time. And when there is a crash most of the time you can see what you could have done that might have avoided it. For me it's a must.

Ken

Agree with you there Ken, I always like to record my flights, some are pretty cool to watch later, others (the crashes) I can learn from and post for comments..

Top Bottom