Bird Revenge!!

Microbus

I need to get revenge on some menacing birds! I'm thinking a heli that can deliver a nuclear bomb or perhaps a heli that can carry a flame-thrower would work just fine. Yesterday, my buddy and I were out cycling and we had to ride under a tree that had about 100 birds roosting in it. As we were cycling by the unthinkable happened....some stupid bird crapped all over us! Yuck! Sick!

I've never been bombed before and I hope it never happens again, but now it's time to go after the birds.

Let the Avarian Wars begin! :evil:

Ken Jackson

Could be worse, I was riding once and actually hit a bird on my forehead going about 45 mph. Ouch. I pictured all these goo running down my face. Nope just a 2" red circle. If I wouldn't have ducked it would have hit my mouth.

Ken

:distress:

Derek

i was out chasing the birds around with my flying wing last week. Lots of fun!!!

Stambo

I have swallows around my place that buzz my little quad whenever I fly it.
I don't know whether they want to scare it off or are just having a bit of fun.
They're too quick for me to actually make contact as much as I have tried.
They don't go anywhere near the 450 quad or the heli's though.

Microbus

Tomorrow I'm going to take my 120 out and at least harass some of these evil birds. I won't hurt them, but I'll at least feel better to cause them some grief.

**grumble, grumble** Stupid birds gonna crap on me... /**grumble, grumble**

callsign4223

Staff member
Get'em once for me. Almost had a goose send me into a river on my bike once. Stupid thing wouldn't get out of the way.

wolfman76

My van looked like it got hit with seagul machine gun fire yesterday ERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! let me tell you if i would have had some alka seltzer it would have been pandimonium in the parking lot believe me there are so many seaguls here we could do without about a million of them....

callsign4223

Staff member
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT BIRDS!!!!!!!

You have pissed off the wrong group of people. You might be able to hide in the clouds from others, but WE will hunt you down. There is no place you will be safe. We shall harry your every wing beat and give you not a moments rest. This is your final warning birds, leave us be or feel the wrath of RC!!!!!!

murankar

Staff member
Once I get my fpv quad built it over for you birds. Damn you winged devils for pooping on my newly washed car.

Top Bottom