Spektrum BINDING

The first thing is...I know how to do a basic binding with the dx6i. I am (curenntly) using my ec-135, which is a coaxel heli with a PCB board.The binding is ...put all the connectors(i.e aileron, elev,rudder, throddel)on the receiver, and put the bind plug in the batt slot, hold the trainer switch and power on the transmitter and let it bind.That i get.I am.woundering when i was looking in the dx6i booklet it was saying for a ccpm heli to unplug the ESC and something to the afect of plug in the ESC to the battery and then bind.What i dont understand is why is it saying to plug in the ESC to the batt and then bind? Why cant you just bind the tx the normal way like the ec-135.
I know what the ESC is for and what the main porpose of the ESC's job is. Iam typing this at work, so i dont have the booklet with me and cant remember EXACTLY what it said right now

here is what the book says,(1)lower throttle to lowest posion and make sure the transmitter is powered off
2)insert bind plug into BATT/Bind (bind/data) receptacle.
3) insert ESC plug into thro receptacle.
4) connect battery to ESC and turn on esc switch(what switch), if available
Then do the normal binding.
Im guessing it means if i just got a new ESC!?

Tony

Staff member
Yes, they are talking like you are putting the DX6i into the aircraft for the first time. Now I understand what they were saying lmao. You had me all confused, and I couldn't find my manual lmao.

Top Bottom