250 Binding of the trex 250

Felipe

Can I bind the Trex 250 to the Flysky FS-6i 6CH? I’m having trouble doing it… where do I put the bind plug?

RandyDSok

Binding is something that relates to the transmitter and receiver and what protocols they use ... it has nothing to do with the RC model the receiver is in unless that model came with an included receiver like some PnP models. The base Trex 250 doesn't come with a receiver, so it would depend on which one you installed. If you don't know what a protocol is, it's similar to a language... while the radio and receivers use the same frequencies, they often speak different languages so you must use compatible ones together. Some radios are multi-protocol compatible so you can use them with various other receivers if it is on their compatibility list.

The Flysky FS-6i radio uses the AFHDS 2A protocol, it isn't a multi-protocol radio so you'd need to use a receiver that supports AFHDS 2A if you plan on using that radio. I don't know how reliable that radio is but it is a very low spec one with very few features. Typically, low spec radios are also do not have very good quality as well. Higher spec radios with a lot of features typically also have a lot of channels, but it is easy for them to add channels, it's the features that require additional programming and is why the radios cost more... it has little to do with the channel count.

Assuming you do have a compatible receiver, you would need to read the manual for the specific model you have on how to bind it as well as following the manual for your radio.

Felipe

Thank you, I got the helicopter bnf from Facebook market place and I can’t afford a better transmitter. I believe the receiver is a Align MiniGRS Flybarless System. Sorry my English is not great

RandyDSok

Thank you, I got the helicopter bnf from Facebook market place and I can’t afford a better transmitter. I believe the receiver is a Align MiniGRS Flybarless System. Sorry my English is not great

Manuals are available for download off of the manufacturers websites which can be found with a simple internet search.

The Flybarless system you have is compatible with
  • Built-in Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz support for Futaba S-FHSS transmitter
You mention not being able to afford a better radio and I get that. I also understand that a helicopter is an advanced RC aircraft and even good pilots will crash them often... which will result in having to by parts to replace it often. I hope you have already learned to fly before you bought it... if not, consider saving up for a good RC flight simulator for a PC like Realflight to learn on before you try learning on your own. It will more than pay for itself in fewer crashes. You will still crash from time to time, but if you trained first it should be less often.

A better for a beginner aircraft is an airplane... even these will take practice which a flight simulator is still recommended. I am not trying to discourage you but to give you realistic expectations so you aren't discouraged and just quit the hobby all together.

Felipe

Manuals are available for download off of the manufacturers websites which can be found with a simple internet search.

The Flybarless system you have is compatible with
  • Built-in Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz support for Futaba S-FHSS transmitter
You mention not being able to afford a better radio and I get that. I also understand that a helicopter is an advanced RC aircraft and even good pilots will crash them often... which will result in having to by parts to replace it often. I hope you have already learned to fly before you bought it... if not, consider saving up for a good RC flight simulator for a PC like Realflight to learn on before you try learning on your own. It will more than pay for itself in fewer crashes. You will still crash from time to time, but if you trained first it should be less often.

A better for a beginner aircraft is an airplane... even these will take practice which a flight simulator is still recommended. I am not trying to discourage you but to give you realistic expectations so you aren't discouraged and just quit the hobby all together.
Thank you, I have flown other 3d helicopters and I have gotten pretty good at flying 3d however I still will crash and should definitely still save for Realflight, no matter how many times I crash I will not leave the hobby. Thank you for spending your time to help me.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you, I have flown other 3d helicopters and I have gotten pretty good at flying 3d however I still will crash and should definitely still save for Realflight, no matter how many times I crash I will not leave the hobby. Thank you for spending your time to help me.
Don't feel bad...we all crash sooner or later. If it's not the electronics, brain fart, muscle memory, or what I call sometimeimer's @ my age :lmao:Whatever the cause is...it's the price we pay to play :huepfenicon111:

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
At 75 years old, I'm still learning and you're in good company. Welcome to the forum, the best group of people I've ever met. We are family:semi-twins:

Top Bottom