Betaflight/blheli_32 Problems Connecting

Jrzfly07

Hello, I am very new to this sport and need help with blheli_32 and preparing the quad for flight. When I hit "read setup " on blheli_32 after connecting. I get a failure message "found two esc's with similar unique serial numbers ". I don't know what to do? Is it because I'm on chrome? Ty any help is appreciated!
I have a hobbywing xrotor 45a 4 in 1 esc fc stack.

Tony

Staff member
Here is a bump for this thread. I have never experienced this issue and I'm hoping someone here has. Post up if you know a solution anyone.

Jrzfly07

Here is a bump for this thread. I have never experienced this issue and I'm hoping someone here has. Post up if you know a solution anyone.
Yes I would really appreciate the help! Ty! Joshua bardwell is also helping me and he has never seen it either? "The struggle is real"

Admiral

OK I have never seen this exact problem but I have seen similar in the IT world, years ago I went to help with a network in a small office where the owner had bought 6 network cards while O/S, these cards would not talk to each other, it turned out that they were cloned cards and that all of them had the same MAC address. I'm thinking that you may have a similar problem, try setting them up individually rather than through the 4 in 1 ESC.

That's my best guess.

Tony

Staff member
That is actually a great idea Keith! With all of the cloning going on in this hobby, that is quite likely. Nice!

Jrzfly07

OK I have never seen this exact problem but I have seen similar in the IT world, years ago I went to help with a network in a small office where the owner had bought 6 network cards while O/S, these cards would not talk to each other, it turned out that they were cloned cards and that all of them had the same MAC address. I'm thinking that you may have a similar problem, try setting them up individually rather than through the 4 in 1 ESC.

That's my best guess.

That's my best guess.
Ty, The esc is a hobbywing xrotor 45a esc fc stack. So should I do that by wiring 1 motor at a time and configure blheli_32 for each motor separately as I go?

Admiral

I would try configuring one at a time and see how you go, if you get the same answer with only one plugged in you would have to look at the program.

Top Bottom