450 Best Place to Purchase 325mm FG Blades?

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Is HobbyKing the only place selling fiberglass blades? Seems like everyone else is out of them ... or at least the shops I've checked. Let me know if you have somewhere else which is better/faster than HK.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I just bought fibre glass blades off eBay! They are great!!!!!! I love them.

I would prefer hobbypartz fibre glass blade any day over hobbyking. They are cheaper and fly awesome! I would rather buy their carbon fibre ones... 6 bucks only and don't break easy. But if glass is what you want. They have that, and also eBay.

Not honbyking. Delivery will be next year end.. ;)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
But in all fairness, shipping Is the only thing I have against HK blades. I used their blades on my 450. Abd HK blades are on both my nitro 600's :) so if you are willing to wait... Go for it. :)

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I bought five pairs off eBay for $23 shipped from NYC. I would bet I'll be needing them soon :biggrin1: I am El Taco!

Lee

You have titanium screws in your heli?? Mine are HT steel and after a winter of sitting under the bed, a few are showing signs of rust.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I got my blades in and they look good. If anybody is interested, I'll send you the link. They shipped really fast and are exactly as advertized, so good deal. I think with shipping, the total cost was ~$3.75/pr. I assume that's fairly reasonable considering it only took them two days to get to me. They had put them in the mail within two hours of my winning bid (buy it now). Couldn't say anything better about it. Now I have some blades I can reek havok with! :chuckles:

Last edited:
Top Bottom