been busy working at work and home.

murankar

Staff member
It been a while since I had a big post. Since I got home from Korea I have had nothing but issues with the heli. Nothing major just normal repair stuff. So my flying has been very minimal to this point. All the parts I need for my latest repair are out of stock and the align upgrades would been enough to buy A new bird. So now that's on hold.

I recently got all of my moving allowances so now I am ahead of the game for the first time since the move. Since my repair bill is what it is I have been playing the role of Ralphie from Christmas story. I have been dropping hints, watching build videos (in frontvof the wife.) and I even sent my a main hobbies wish list to my wife.

At this point I have yet to get the "you'll shoot your eye out kid!" Phrase, but what I did get was "our anniversary is coming." Followed by "I don't want you to know anything." I have a good feeling the EXI might be a collection item and not flown much.

I still have intent on fixing it just not for a little while. Mainly because if I get what it is I think it is then I will be doing a build series for RCH.

Happy RCing!!!!

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
Thanks tony. I just confirmed that I am getting a new bird. I will give more details when it is ordered. As of right now the model is on back order. I hope to have it before Thanksgiving.

I hope to surprise some of you with it. Some if you may know already.

murankar

Staff member
Today was not to bad. Got home and my wife had a surprise for me. I have in my possession my new blades, tri-flow oil and green thread lock; all of which is for the next build. All I need now is the new model to come, which is on back order right now; suckage. Oh and the new model is ordered and my wife is on a waiting list so when it becomes available it will ship.

I am SoOOOOOOOO excited for this next project. Like Gaba I am now waiting.

I am so excited I can't wait! If you can't wait either to see it then click here!

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I hope it works out well for you. I couldn't see spending that much on a kit, but to each his own lol. Can't wait to see it in the air.

murankar

Staff member
I couldn't either but I figured that I only have one shot at this so I went for broke. I tried to find a legit bare bones align 450 pro but failed. Only clones come bare. Anyhow the build video series I found is good but could be better. I hope to do that.

I also can't wait to get it in the air.

Tony

Staff member
You can get the Pro V2 as a kit only with no electronics. But from what I have heard, this is a little better quality. Hope it all works out for you.

stokke

Good to see things are looking up for you, Matthias :D
Maybe build thread when the X-Cell arrives?

murankar

Staff member
I was thinking of doing a thread like tony did for the RCH trainer build. What got me interested was my sim, then I saw kyle Stacy flying it and I was hooked.

Top Bottom