Been busy but i'm back

Lee

Hi guys,
Had a busy couple of weeks. Lots of work and my Mother was here this week. We went for a few trips, and spotted some awesome places to do some FPV. This is Ronda, about 2 hrs from us.

attachment.php

attachment.php

100_2674.jpg

100_2693.jpg

Tony

Staff member
It's so hard to find good mods that don't run out on ya hahahahhaa. Kidding bro, sounds like you and your "Mum" had a great time together. and you are right about that being a great place to do some FPV. I can already see a flight pattern that I would take. Glad to have you back. DON'T EVER LEAVE LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!! :biggrin1:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
It's so hard to find good mods that don't run out on ya hahahahhaa. Kidding bro, sounds like you and your "Mum" had a great time together. and you are right about that being a great place to do some FPV. I can already see a flight pattern that I would take. Glad to have you back. DON'T EVER LEAVE LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!! :biggrin1:

He'll, Lee can take it easy now! You got GABA!

Lee

So after my mum leaving yesterday, now i have the flu :( Sick as a dog. Perfect timing now my wife Celia is on holiday :(
Got all the parts to finish my H Quad, so thats my next project.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Your not the only sick person. I've been sick for a week now and my GF Tammy is home from work today sick too!

Top Bottom