General Balde 270 CFX Repair

Geena

Staff member
One more post for tonight. I'd like to thank everyone helping with this repair. If not for you guys, I'd throw it in the trash.
You`re quite welcome, and I want you to know that I`m here to help any time you need me. Between all off us on the forum, we`ll be able to get you sorted and flying again. :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I was always able to get the blue light at 6° too. It’s all about proper setup. You absolutely have to make sure that everything you do in menu G, is done properly. If you do that you should get the blue light every time. Will it still work and fly if you don’t get the blue light? Absolutely it will. But it’s not going to be working as well as it could be.
Just my :2c:. Another reason, that I found, you may not get the blue light could be that the stand that the Heli is on may be level but the Heli isn't. Example My stand should be level but if you notice I have a line level sitting on the servo across the front and side. It might be hard to see but Two different readings? :thinking: batch_IMG_1967.JPG batch_IMG_1968.JPG I go with the line level or find a happy medium :).

bigone5500

OK so last post tonight... Should the blades be leveled with them parallel or perpendicular to the tail?

bigone5500

I got my new skids in and installed. I went back to menu G and leveled the blades. they are at 0. I went into menu K and that's where I'm at right now. Trying to figure out how to set that up properly.

Geena

Staff member
I got my new skids in and installed. I went back to menu G and leveled the blades. they are at 0. I went into menu K and that's where I'm at right now. Trying to figure out how to set that up properly.
Menu H, is swash plate mixer. You want to select 120 degrees.....solid red status light. I`m pretty sure default setting for this menu is 120 degrees ( solid red light).

bigone5500

With this particular AR7210BX, I'm limited to what menus are available. The ones that are not are due to the unit being sold with the 270. I can pay to have them unlocked but not worth it. The ones not selectable are already set for the heli. I can select menus E, G, K, and L.

Tony

Staff member
It's a little more than mildly annoying to have a software lock like this. You have a Full AR7210BX, but they lock it down to make it cheaper (but it's not really cheaper, just less function.... ). Why hasn't someone hacked this yet lol.

Top Bottom