Bad news!

Tony

Staff member
Wow, you want to know what kind of members we have here, just read this thread. I dare you to find another forum with this much support for a member and his/her health. I am very proud to have members like this on a forum that I created as a place to just "hang out". Thank you all for the support you are showing Sam.

Sam, get better soon bro.

murankar

Staff member
Hey Sam sorry I have not been on here sooner, but I want to pray for the best for you. Every night I pray for those that are sick and injured. Next time I will have you in there too. Get well so we can watch those vids of the quad.

wolfman76

WOW!!! i did'nt realize you were that ill sam all i can say is i hope the get what is wrong under control quickly... FLYING IS FLYING BUT HEALTH AND FAMILY WELL BEING WILL ALWAYS TRUMP THAT MY FRIEND..... i will most definitely be saying a prayer for you and a quick recovery... take care buddy!!!!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Once again thanks to one and all for the best wishes. Just woke up from a little nap and I'm continuing on my way home. This sight has the best members that I have ever been associated with!

Top Bottom