Bad news!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:confusion: hi guys. I just wanted to touch bace with everyone on some issues that I'm having. I might not be on here very much for the next few weeks. My health has deteriorated a bit. I'm having issues with my kidneys. Went to the Doctor yesterday and found out my kidneys have gone down hill a bit. Doc thinks the meds he put me on witch are blood pressure meds that help with kidney function have lowered my BP down to dangerous levels. I have been feeling very week for quite a while now. Probably due to my BP being so low. I probably should take the rest of the week off but I'm stubborn. He has told me to stop the meds for now. Then I may have to go on steroids for my problem. Not good to say the least so if I'm not on quite has much for the next few weeks, that's why. Has always I hope all my friends here on the sight do well and avoid crashing! Lol

Thanks Sam!

Slobberdog

yeah Sam take it easy fella, give yourself time to heal a bit, hope your better soon, take care.....

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks Kev. I'm going to tell work today that I've got to scale back a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Matt.

Lee

All the best Sam. Get yourself fit. We will still be here crashing and rebuilding :)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks everyone. We will do our best to recoup. I think I just need some rest and to get my BP back up where it belongs.

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
:( I am sorry to hear that. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you. Be well soon, we'll be waiting!

Graham Lawrie

Sorry to hear it Sam:( take care and i hope you get back to good health:)

Here is a small Celtic prayer that is dear to me:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

All the best:)

Westy

LEGEND
Sorry to hear that Sam ... Just makes us all realise .... the true wealth is our Health! .... cause money just can't fix that if it can't be fixed!

Hope you get well soon... or get a better doctor! :) keep up the good spirits!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks everyone. Thanks Graham for the prayer. I on my way home for a long weekend off. Boss says I can cut down my work load from 3 trips to 2 trips a week till I feel better. So I'm hopeful that when my BP come back up to normal that I'll be feeling better.

Whirlybird

Ditto to Graham's "Irish Blessing" Sam! Best to you. Two years ago I had suspect kidney problems. However, a lot of testing ruled it out. Hope things go as we'll for you :)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks Frank! Oh I do have kidney problems. I had tests last fall. Problem is trying to stabilize them. The meds they gave me caused my blood pressure to drop to 90/70 what too low. Hence I'm always tired. I have no energy at all! Heck I can't walk more than 20' before I tire. I got that bad cold Easter week and I just haven't be enable to move ever since.

canongraphy

I also am sorry to hear that Sam, yes please take care and don't work too hard, remember you can't fly if you are sick! so rest and take care because I know you love to fly .As much as your birds need you, your family needs you more, get better buddy!

Top Bottom