Awesome video from Mikado

Lee

This was just fantastic. The snow really shows the power from the heli.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Wow really surprised only one comment on this video. I thought it was one of the most original videos i've seen.

treff

What can one say................................I'm dreamin of a white Christmas, there's no business like snow business, it's snow time! Snow down you move to fast . Snow white and the one Mikado.
Snow you can't have one for your birthday. Or you could just say...................Amazing!

danhampson

that is the best 3d video ive seen. it makes the logo look like an awesome heli. I WANT ONE!!!!! (only if i could fly it like that)

Westy

LEGEND
man that looks awesome .... !!!! make you wonder why no one has trialed curved rotor blades! .... just an idea :) could be the next fad!

wolfman76

man that looks awesome .... !!!! make you wonder why no one has trialed curved rotor blades! .... just an idea :) could be the next fad!

Curved rotor blades??? If you mean what i think you mean Westy think the blades looked curved due to the camera lens

Westy

LEGEND
Yeah I know the camera makes it look like that. But .... maybe it is a good idea, you would theoretically increase the leading edge (a curve is longer than a line) which would give you more lift... anyway it was just a thought

murankar

Staff member
That was one of the best videos I have seen yet. And the move he was doing at about 3:17 was just kick butt. The music was great and the effect of the snow was just awesome.

Top Bottom