Auto Log Out?

Dirk

Hi Tony,

I'm not sure where to ask this question. The forum logs me out constantly. Sometimes in as little as 5 minutes and sometimes after 10 minutes, 12, 45, one hour etc.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

RandyDSok

Try this to see if it helps or not... Log out.. Clear your cookies and cache... close the browser and then reopen it... log back in and see if that resolves it or not. I'm thinking that you may be having a leftover cookie issue like what was being experienced before Tony addressed the issue recently.

If that doesn't help... it's likely an issue with your computer itself that should be addressed.

Tony

Staff member
When you log in, make sure the box to stay logged in is checked. If it's not checked, then the forum will end your session after just a little bit. The box at the top of the forum is checked by default, so all you have to do is enter your username and password and you are good to go.

What Randy posted is also a good idea. Log out, open up your internet options and clear your cache and cookies then log in again. This will make sure you have a fresh cookie from the forum on your computer.

Top Bottom