450 ar7200 menu "n"

has anyone had the same issue with menu "n" ..my swash does not remain in the same orientation no matter which option i choose. all my servos are plugged in where they are suppose ta be ...the heli flies fine ...though my cyclic control is very very sensitive.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey illhibilly. So your saying the red light is on the FBL unit but the swash doesn't stay at that 45 degree angle even if you change direction with the stick... correct? Try going through the set up straight to end again. Like a reboot. Once you if/do get going in the right direction, don't forget to push the set up button to save. Just tossing it out their

thanku i will try bud...are you by any chance familiar with blade helis?..i also have a 130x its weird..as i spool up..it gets to wher its light on the skids...then all the sudden the swash goes hard right...light instantly..then when i cut throttle...it dont shut down right away .. it takes like 10 seconds to stop giving power to the motor

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
No I'm not familiar with blade helis or what unit you have but the 130x sounds like the double sided tape on the FB unit is wore out. Try replacing it.

Top Bottom