FBL Gyro Ar 7210 Spektrum Issues

Rikrik51

hi folks sorry its been a while, iv`e had third bad crash with trex 600 slowly getting it sorted.
Now heres what happened whilst having a gentle fly around it veered to the right straight into the ground, i have rebuilt the swashplate servo`s a couple of times but i think the ar is to blame, when connecting reciever battery now left side servo is not centering but violently turning downwards to the stop.
Any input would be greatly appreciated ,thing is i find this unit really easy to set up.

Regards,

Rick.

Cyclone 7

Have you tried the factory reset option (return to defaults) and then set up again? Might be worth doing and as you say, the set up is quite a quick and easy exercise once you know your way around the AR7210BX.

Tony

Staff member
Agreed. Try to reset the gyro first. If that doesn't solve anything, I would put a watt meter on it and see what kind of power the servos are drawing. I say this because you think the AR was the cause of the last crash. It's likely those large servos are pulling too many amps. Might be worth purchasing a new BEC, 10a, and run a separate receiver pack rather than relying on the ESC. That is unless you are already doing that.

I also agree to check the servos. if these are the old 610's, might be worth upgrading to newer ones. And again, running a 10a BEC rather than using an ESC.

Top Bottom