Goggles Aomway Power Cable

bigone5500

My goggles came with a plug that allows you to use 2 - 4S batteries to power the goggles. Can you use a cable that plugs into the XT-60 connector to power these?

Tony

Staff member
This I"m not sure of. I have no actually tested the line to see how it is pulling power from the battery. But, I'm sure you have a volt meter, so you can check. Connect up a 2s pack and read the voltage at the end where it plugs into the goggles. Then, plug in a 4s pack and read the voltage again. If it is showing full voltage of the pack, then you can just cut off the balance plug connector and solder on an XT60 connector.

bigone5500

Verified. The balance adapter outputs the full voltage of the pack you connect. From 2S to 4S can be used on the goggles.

Tony

Staff member
There you go, The regulator is located inside then. Nice to know because that block at teh back of your head is annoying lol.

bigone5500

I got a 3S 2200 that will give it a lot of run time. That battery with a long pigtail will work great. The battery in my pocket will take some weight off the strap.

Tony

Staff member
I don't even notice the battery in the back on the headstrap. Much better than putting it on one side like fatshark does...

Top Bottom