450 Another night, a new frustration!

Lambar

Stokke,

- I removed the cable that I was using to connect to the 3gx in order to plug the bind connector to the bind/data connection on the Rx.
- I am using a DX6i Tx.

what is the appropriate bind routine now?

- - - Updated - - -

When binding the MCPx, the blue light was always on as I powered the Tx, with the 6210 it doesn't turn on.

What am I doing wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

It worked! I took the yellow cable out....powered with the cable that comes from the 3gx and was able to bind!
all the controls are working. I will proceed.....Tks.

Graham Lawrie

Hi Lambar,
I have the same set up as you(DX6i) and had similar problems. I think i know what is wrong.
Have you removed any of the single wires on your plugs and replaced them with any others?
What i mean is from the 3GX to your throttle port on the rx what colour are the wires?

They should be on the plug going into your Rx black red purple. if it is white you need to remove the white wire completely and replace it with the purple wire from the 3gx couloured wires from the second plug down.
As you are running a DX6i(6channels) you dont have a 7th.
Hope this helps, i can post pictures if i have not explained myself well:)

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Lambar

Graham, answering your question, it is the purple wire. I now think I have those connections straight and parts are moving accordingly.

I am interested in your offer of pictures to understand where you mounted on the heli the Rx and the satellite. Can you post a couple of pictures of your setup? I would really appreciate that.

Tks.

Graham Lawrie

I think I have some on here already I will take a look. If not I will put them on. I also just posted a vido in this section on tip over that shows where they are:)

Top Bottom