Another good day at GSW FLYERS.. :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Good day today at the flying club... Man it was an amazing day. Started off with a little encouragement when the guy who was training me today while talking to me said, man!! What you need me for!!! You are gonna do good. He took my bird up in the air just to check trims and all.. And then.. Handed or over to me. I had a camera on boars so I have it all on video.. Plane flew amazing.. 5 mins and I brought it down slow and steady.. Had a prop touch due to me trying to pull a bit more air speed before touching ground for no stall.. But it was all good .. I landed safely...

Now the second battery.. Flew for 7 mins did 4-5 landing approaches... All went pretty good. I am getting a hang of it.. Was cruising around with low throttle all of a sudden Donnie what happened I didn't realize I was too low, and I went face down .. I was like WHA!!!
Anywhew... A bent shaft a little price of balsa broke.. 5-10 minute fix.. Replacing the motor ... With the same motor.. It was cheap..

Helis (2 450's) both amazing..my clone really makes me work my tail.. But pro is just a beauty.. I love both of them.

Anyway.. Have it all on video.. Saw a 100 size motor plane.. It was huge!! Amazing sound.. Amazing flights.. I got a video of that too. I will upload all those vide in a bit..

Met guys who have been building since twice my age time (about 50+ years).. That was awesome.. They were real friendly and awesome people.. Kinda seen it all people.. Lol :)

Love my club.. :)
a6cd0971-6dd4-1677.jpg

My little fleet mcpx I think got cut in the pic.. Lola6cd0971-6faf-7818.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Try it now.. :)

P.S: I am not the best at videos.. It is overall crappy, also somehow one full part of my clone's flight is missing in the output file.. But y'all get the idea. Lol

Let me know that y'all think. :)

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
when i rebuilt the motor mount i made it a little too big.. and a little lower than the original... so it didnt fit no more. It doesnt look so good but i can promise you its STURDY!! hhahahaha :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
ohh shush it ... lol.

in taptalk it looked organized.... i'l reorganize it.... ghosh!!!!! hard audiene here.. heeheee

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That's what I thought... I can modify all others but not the First one for some wierd reason... Go figure... Lol

Whirlybird

At least it looked like your feet were tied behind a fence and you couldn't follow the model around the field :lol:

Nice flying Gaba . . . and you did get some of the inverted hover in the video :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
now there is a funny in that.. if you see closely in the video the first pass i do over the field i am standing outside that fence, and yes was almost moving in the way of the stupid runway.. lol

anywaz... the guy who was supposed to be training me told me to move into the fence for my safety... so he walked me to the back of the fence... hahahhahahaha

it took some effort!! :p :p :D I am getting better though! :D lol

Top Bottom