Another Day Wasted

Tony

Staff member
On Saturday, we had perfect weather to fly. Yesterday (Sunday), we had winds over 15mph all day. Today was supposed to be windy, but no, there is no wind at all. Clear skys, very light wind, and 70º outside. But where am I? Down here at the base sitting behind a desk typing this up. I have a full sized runway, and I can't fly anything lmao. This really sucks. You know once I put these other two planes together, the wind will be kickin', the temps will be unbearable, and there will be no chance of flying lmao. Just my luck. Hope some of you others out there have a chance to fly today if the weather is as good as it is here. On well, I'm only on this schedule until May 19th. Then, it's back to having more time on my hands than I can stand. Good times.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
I'm in between jobs right now, and 45°F here with 25mph wind from the North, and nothing to build :( I have a plane I'd like to see you build and fly Tony. I've been flying a 9ft Pitts Special 3D BiP in Phoenix the last few days. That plane is amazing to fly!! Talk about short takeoff and landing ability. Heck I can even land it in one piece now. That Bipe of yours is going to be fun to watch. Looking forward to the maiden.

Tony

Staff member
Hey, if you pay for it, I will build, fly, and crash anything lmao. And yes, that Bipe is the one that I'm really wanting to fly. I need to get ahold of the guy I purchased it from and find out what battery he ran in it. I also need to know where he put the battery in the Edge mini. I may have to put a piece of flat balsa in there just to hold it. What's in there now looks way too weak.

But I should have all of the parts this week to put both in the air. Lets just hope they stay there until I tell them to land lmao.

Top Bottom