FBL Gyro Another 3gx issue

Sparse

Okay so I wanted to give my 3gx one more shot before I smashed it with a hammer. I reverted the up date back to 2.1, all was going well until I got to the rudder set up. I had an issue before with my Mks and HV9780 and the 3gx. And with the help of some of you Guys on the forum got it sorted out. Well today hooking up the servo once again it will not work with the 3gx. I thought it may be cause I reverted back to 2.1. so I went back to 5.0 and still nothing. Tried it on my Ikon and it works fine ! then I noticed that setting the band in the 3gx from 1520 to 760 the 3gx is not holding the setting. is there something I am missing. I even plugged the 3gx into the computer and checked the settings display after I went through the rudder set up and it says 1520 even though I changed it. Anybody have any ideas.

Sparse

had to move the rudder stick 3 times to get it to switch to 760. It now stays om 760 and the servo works. A rainy day here so no flight video.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, it's not a favorite of mine either, but it's cheap and it does work as long as you are willing to put in the time to it.

bbj

I saw on a Lund youtube video that you needed to push the stick 3 times to set the 3gx to 760. Glad you figured it out.

Top Bottom