Almost but not quite

treff

Almost finished my Agile 5.5. Just setting up the Brain which is doing MY brain lol and trying
to route the wires to look tidy and keep them away from drive belts etc. Strangely I am
running out of interest. I do not seemed to be bothered if it flies or not in fact I am already
thinking of selling before I fly it. Very strange after going through all the bother to
get all the bits together. It seems I enjoy the build more than the flying.

Almost by treff, on Flickr

Graham Lawrie

I was at that stage Treff:) and i still enjoy the building more than flying:) the Engineer in me coming out.

I found the Brain easier to set up after the first time doing it. I have the bluetooth dongle so do it on my Samsung phone, so dont know if it differs on the pc?

Once you fly it, man that gyro is solid, you get to stages in hovering where it is for a brief moment hands free.

treff

Whoops! think I stuck this thread in the wrong place. I told ya this heli was doin me head in.
Here come the guys with the white coats. lol Cheers both, yes gyro easy to set up, so far
I just have to find what's level on the heli. I use a needle and blue take to get the swash level, yes
I know, should have got swash leveller but getting tight in me old age

Whoops! think I stuck this thread in the wrong place. I told ya this heli was doin me head in.
Here come the guys with the white coats. lol Cheers both, yes gyro easy to set up, so far
I just have to find what's level on the heli. I use a needle and blue take to get the swash level, yes
I know, should have got swash leveller but getting tight in me old age

Haha, nice one.... So no excuse to finish it, I'm sure you won't regret it, looks a great bird...there's a few ways to level swash, Tony has a video on it using cable ties... Old age is NO excuse..lol...I'll be watching for the new video thread then Treff...

Top Bottom